Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is summer really over?

It's hard to believe that the summer is really over! Northwest Double Dutch had almost 200 jumpers work their way through summer camp this year! We jumped, danced and hula hooped all over the Seattle area and had a great time!

We are excited to be offering a few Saturday workshops for adults and a vacation camps for kids in addition to the ongoing lineup of after school clubs and teams.

Also, I'm planning ahead this year and I hope to have the summer camp schedule solidified in February so if your organization, church, school or community would like to have NWDD join your program, contact me early!

School auctions must be in the works? Hit me up now for donations, I love being involved and NWDD auction items are always a hit!

That's it for now. . .holler at your Northwest Jump rope girl with questions, information, random requests or just to say hi!

Keep Jumpin'!
Andrea Jean

No comments: