Monday, February 7, 2011

Summer Camp registration is OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!



The sun is coming! And along with it, summer fun. . .registration for jump rope summer camp with Northwest Double Dutch is officially open. http://www.nwdoubledutch.com/summer


Check out our awesome new website and our collaboration with The Women in Sports Foundation (the one week of "Girls Only" summer camp. . .SO EXCITING!)

I'm off to get my marketing and promotion on, I'm hitting it HARD this year, I want all these camps FULL so register early. Here's my teaching equation: 1 teacher + 8 students = awesome jump ropers. Seriously, no camps with 50 students in a gym here. . .we keep it small and you get awesome instruction and confidence in return. Yes, I know. It's totally amazing.

Holler with any questions, I can't wait for this gray weather to hit the road. . . and outdoor jumping to come back!

For the love of the 80's,
Aj

No comments: